Parking Lot Drain Rebuilding
If parking lot drainage problems cause asphalt damage, remediation is necessary for facility safety. Cassidy Paving can help.
"We had a great experience with Cassidy Paving. I think for the level of professionalism, timeliness, and cost, Cassidy Paving was a great value. I highly recommend them." - Elizabeth H.
When repairing a parking lot, drainage is a critical issue. An improperly paved parking lot that leaves pools of standing water after a rainstorm can result in problems for drivers, pedestrians, and the businesses that rely on the parking lot.
Our crews are experienced in rebuilding faulty blacktop drainage systems, which are an important part of your parking lot structure. The ability to understand and manage groundwater is a vital aspect of preserving your asphalt parking lot. Cassidy Paving is ready to help you protect your investment.
Parking Lot Drain Repairs: What to Expect
Cassidy Paving completes parking lot drain repairs for a variety of reasons, including:
- Cleaning and Jetting: To understand the extent of repairs needed and to prevent further deterioration, drains, drainage system structures, and drainage lines often require cleaning to remove sediment, blockages, and debris. Then any repairs we make to holes, cracks, or other damage in the asphalt will perform their best.
- Patching and Resurfacing: If the damage to the drainage has only caused surface-level deterioration of asphalt, cut and patch repairs or overlay/resurfacing may be sufficient to fill in the damaged spaces with fresh pavement and ensure a strong, even surface.
- Full-Depth Reconstruction: If the damage includes the bulk of the drainage system, grinding down to and replacing the base layer of the asphalt is necessary to address the damage and re-fortify the pavement.
Parking Lot Drain Repairs for Commercial Facilities
Cassidy Paving completes parking lot drain repair for a range of commercial properties, including:
- Condominium and Apartment Complexes
- Corporate Headquarters
- Commercial Office Parks
- Retail Stores and Shopping Centers
We'll work with your schedule and your unique facility layout to optimize traffic flow and minimize disruption to customers and visitors over the course of repairs.
Parking Lot Drain Repairs for Industrial Sites
If you own or manage industrial facilities in New England, Cassidy Paving can provide parking lot drain repair services for your site to keep you compliant with codes and standards. Our industrial paving experience includes:
- Churches and Places of Worship
- Truck Terminals
- Warehouses and Manufacturing Facilities
Working With Cassidy Paving
We provide comprehensive estimates Including any paving service and paving repairs you need.
We'll match the scope of paving repairs and services to the needs of your property for maximum impact and longevity.
From estimate to walkthrough, we prioritize safety of your team, your site, and our crews every step of the way.
When choosing Cassidy, your repaired or restored pavement will look like new and have the most durable possible finish.
Watch Cassidy Paving in Action
What Makes Cassidy Paving Different?
What Our Clients Say
"We had a great experience with Cassidy Paving. We worked directly with Dan, and he was very responsive and walked us through the entire process. He was also very transparent with pricing, which was very reasonable. I think for the level of professionalism, timeliness, and cost, Cassidy Paving was a great value. I highly recommend them."
"Cassidy Paving is a top notch paving company. They are the first and only company I go to when I need to asphalt repair and/or installation."
"Over the past 10 years Cassidy Paving has completed many commercial parking lot projects for us. Their work has been excellent and their crews are very knowledge able. I would highly recommend Cassidy Paving for any size paving project."
Paving Tips From the Pros
ADA Access: What Is It and Why Is It So Important for Your Commercial Facility?
10 Ways to Mitigate the Effects of Snow and Ice on Your Commercial Paving
Get Comprehensive Commercial & Industrial Paving Services
No cutting corners. No skipping steps. Cassidy Paving is known for a caring, thorough approach to commercial paving, industrial paving, paving repairs, and snow removal.
For maximum safety and curb appeal, get a paving services estimate from our team today.
Cassidy Asphalt Paving
Based in Haverhill, MA, Cassidy Paving is a commercial paving company serving southern NH and Massachusetts.
Mission Statement: Delivering commercial and industrial paving services with courteous service, clear communication, and consistent results.