Industrial Paving Services in Littleton, MA
"We had a great experience with Cassidy Paving. I think for the level of professionalism, timeliness, and cost, Cassidy Paving was a great value. I highly recommend them." - Elizabeth H.
If you’re a facility manager, owner, or general contractor for a Littleton, MA industrial site, your asphalt parking lot is one of your most important assets. Cassidy Paving is a trusted partner for asphalt paving services. We deploy our extensive experience to manage the installation, maintenance, and repair process for your parking lots. In addition to overseeing as-needed repairs, we offer maintenance planning services so you can be proactive about keeping your parking lot safe and in the best possible shape.
Industrial Paving in Danvers
Industrial Paving Services We Offer
Our industrial paving services include the following areas of expertise:
- Full-Depth Reconstruction: Our teams can replace damaged underground water, sewer and drainage lines. We can repave roadways on your property, and replace damaged driveway aprons and sidewalks. If you need greater accessibility, we can install ADA-compliant curbs and ramps.
- Mill and Overlay: If streets on your property are damaged, we can mill and overlay roads with new asphalt
- Cut & Patch: For small imperfections, cut and patch asphalt paving may be recommended
- Repairs: We repair asphalt damage, including potholes, cracks, and more significant damage that originates below the surface.
- Lot Milling and Reclamation: Lot milling mills and recycles the asphalt to reclaim your lot with a like-new appearance, without the larger price tag of full-depth reconstruction.
Industries We Serve
We have a variety of satisfied clients and understand the unique paving demands across a range of unique industries and sites, including:
- Schools, Churches, and Parks: We’ll work with you to keep paving maintained while respecting the natural environment, and preventing disruption for students, congregants, and community members.
- Warehouses and Truck Terminals: We know trucks can do a number on pavement. We’ll offer paving solutions that stand up to the demand of your truck terminal or warehouse so you can keep product moving.
- Manufacturing Centers: We work with your schedule and your health and safety protocols to get paving done without stopping production, interrupting productivity, or compromising facility safety.
No matter the goal at your Littleton, MA factory, warehouse, or industrial site, Cassidy Paving offers the industrial paving services you need to give your operations a solid foundation. Whether you need patching, repairs, or a full lot reclamation, we’re ready to help. Call us for your industrial paving estimate today.
Working With Cassidy Paving
We provide comprehensive estimates Including any paving service and paving repairs you need.
We'll match the scope of paving repairs and services to the needs of your property for maximum impact and longevity.
From estimate to walkthrough, we prioritize safety of your team, your site, and our crews every step of the way.
When choosing Cassidy, your repaired or restored pavement will look like new and have the most durable possible finish.
What Makes Cassidy Paving Different?
What Our Clients Say
"We had a great experience with Cassidy Paving. We worked directly with Dan, and he was very responsive and walked us through the entire process. He was also very transparent with pricing, which was very reasonable. I think for the level of professionalism, timeliness, and cost, Cassidy Paving was a great value. I highly recommend them."
"Cassidy Paving is a top notch paving company. They are the first and only company I go to when I need to asphalt repair and/or installation."
"Over the past 10 years Cassidy Paving has completed many commercial parking lot projects for us. Their work has been excellent and their crews are very knowledge able. I would highly recommend Cassidy Paving for any size paving project."
Paving Tips From the Pros
ADA Access: What Is It and Why Is It So Important for Your Commercial Facility?
10 Ways to Mitigate the Effects of Snow and Ice on Your Commercial Paving
Get Comprehensive Commercial & Industrial Paving Services
No cutting corners. No skipping steps. Cassidy Paving is known for a caring, thorough approach to commercial paving, industrial paving, paving repairs, and snow removal.
For maximum safety and curb appeal, get a paving services estimate from our team today.
Cassidy Asphalt Paving
Based in Haverhill, MA, Cassidy Paving is a commercial paving company serving southern NH and Massachusetts.
Mission Statement: Delivering commercial and industrial paving services with courteous service, clear communication, and consistent results.