Government Paving Projects
Cassidy Paving offers competitive, fair bids for government paving projects throughout Massachusetts, including city, state, and federal properties.
"We had a great experience with Cassidy Paving. I think for the level of professionalism, timeliness, and cost, Cassidy Paving was a great value. I highly recommend them." - Elizabeth H.
As a local industrial, commercial, and municipal paving company, Cassidy Paving is proud of our qualifications and expertise in government paving work. We are committed to the highest standards of service, safety, and compliance in every paving service for Massachusetts government offices and properties.
Qualified for Government Projects
Cassidy Paving offers fair, competitive bids for city, state, and federal government paving projects, and we get paving work done efficiently. Working with our experts means greater peace of mind. Your municipality will have paving that's up to code, safe, and appealing. Cassidy Paving is MassDOT prequalified for highway construction and resurfacing work, so we're prepared to improve and repair government paving, including walkways, highways, roadways, and more. In addition to promoting visitor and employee safety, we can maintain compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), keeping paved ramps and curb cuts accessible and intact so that everyone can enjoy the beauty and fun of historic Massachusetts.
If you require paving for federal government facilities, Cassidy Paving works according to the latest NAICS Codes and Standards.
Government Property Paving Services
Our paving services for city government properties include:
- Full Depth Reconstruction: Full depth reconstruction is designed to repair asphalt damage on government property at the deepest level, either from deep structural damage or destruction caused by water, sewer, or drainage failure.
- Reclamation/Pulverize & Grade: Pulverized asphalt is then "reclaimed" for use in a renewed surface layer, renewing pavement without excess waste of municipal resources.
- Overlay/Resurfacing: Pavement resurfacing/overlay is ideal for a stretch of roadway or other paved pathways with damage on the surface.
- Cut and Patch Repairs: For isolated damage, cut and patch repairs are a simple solution that minimizes downtime and interruption.
- Parking Lot Rebuilding: Parking lot rebuilding minimizes accidents, keeps city parking lots ADA compliant, and improves traffic flow for your local government facility.
- Drain Rebuilding: Improved drainage means less frequent water damage, which better protects all the paving on your property long-term.
- Asphalt Berm Installation: Installing asphalt curbs reduces safety issues and makes paved public property more walkable.
- Asphalt Berm Repair: Repairing asphalt curbs reduces the risk of injury, vehicle damage, and other liabilities.
- Recreation Areas: We provide paving for recreation areas on public property, including paved walkways and sports courts.
We provide comprehensive estimates Including any paving service and paving repairs you need.
We'll match the scope of paving repairs and services to the needs of your property for maximum impact and longevity.
From estimate to walkthrough, we prioritize safety of your team, your site, and our crews every step of the way.
When choosing Cassidy, your repaired or restored pavement will look like new and have the most durable possible finish.
"We had a great experience with Cassidy Paving. We worked directly with Dan, and he was very responsive and walked us through the entire process. He was also very transparent with pricing, which was very reasonable. I think for the level of professionalism, timeliness, and cost, Cassidy Paving was a great value. I highly recommend them."
"Cassidy Paving is a top notch paving company. They are the first and only company I go to when I need to asphalt repair and/or installation."
"Over the past 10 years Cassidy Paving has completed many commercial parking lot projects for us. Their work has been excellent and their crews are very knowledge able. I would highly recommend Cassidy Paving for any size paving project."
10 Ways to Mitigate the Effects of Snow and Ice on Your Commercial Paving
How to Prepare Your Asphalt Parking Lot at Your Retail Center Before the Holiday Rush
Get Comprehensive Commercial & Industrial Paving Services
No cutting corners. No skipping steps. Cassidy Paving is known for a caring, thorough approach to commercial paving, industrial paving, paving repairs, and snow removal.
For maximum safety and curb appeal, get a paving services estimate from our team today.
Cassidy Paving Company
Based in Haverhill, MA, Cassidy Paving is a commercial paving company serving southern NH and Massachusetts.
Mission Statement: Delivering commercial and industrial paving services with courteous service, clear communication, and consistent results.