Prequalified by the Massachusetts Department of Transportation, Cassidy Paving offers competitive bids for federal government paving projects.
"We had a great experience with Cassidy Paving. I think for the level of professionalism, timeliness, and cost, Cassidy Paving was a great value. I highly recommend them." - Elizabeth H.
According to the latest standards for construction industries, Cassidy Paving is MassDOT prequalified for highway construction and resurfacing work, set by the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS).
Keep Your Federal Property Paving Up to Code
Our work for federal governments meets all required NAICS codes and standards, including but not limited to:
- 23891: Site Preparation Contractors
- 237990: Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
- 23799: Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
- 2379: Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
- 237310: Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction
- 23731: Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction
- 2373: Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction
Cassidy Paving offers fair, competitive bids for federal property paving, asphalt resurfacing, and more. Working with our experts means greater peace of mind. We make pavement safe, aesthetically pleasing, and up to code. In addition to promoting visitor and employee safety, we can maintain compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), keeping paved ramps and curb cuts accessible and intact.
Federal Government Property Paving Services
Our paving services for federal government properties include:
- Full Depth Reconstruction: Full depth reconstruction is designed to repair asphalt damage at the deepest level, either from deep structural damage or destruction caused by water, sewer, or drainage failure.
- Reclamation/Pulverize & Grade: Pulverized asphalt is then ""reclaimed"" for use in a renewed surface layer, renewing pavement without excess waste.
- Overlay/Resurfacing: Pavement resurfacing/overlay is ideal for a stretch of roadway or other paved pathways with damage on (or up to 10 inches below) the surface.
- Cut and Patch Repairs: For isolated damage, cut and patch repairs are a simple solution that minimizes downtime and interruption.
- Parking Lot Rebuilding: Parking lot rebuilding minimizes accidents, keeps parking lots ADA compliant, and improves traffic flow for your federal government facility.
- Drain Rebuilding: Improved drainage means less frequent water damage, which better protects all the paving on your property long-term.
- Asphalt Berm Installation: Installing asphalt curbs reduces safety issues and makes the property more walkable.
- Asphalt Berm Repair: Repairing asphalt curbs reduces the risk of injury, vehicle damage, and other liabilities.
- Recreation Areas: We provide paving for recreation areas on federal government property, including paved walkways and sports courts.
We provide comprehensive estimates Including any paving service and paving repairs you need.
We'll match the scope of paving repairs and services to the needs of your property for maximum impact and longevity.
From estimate to walkthrough, we prioritize safety of your team, your site, and our crews every step of the way.
When choosing Cassidy, your repaired or restored pavement will look like new and have the most durable possible finish.
"We had a great experience with Cassidy Paving. We worked directly with Dan, and he was very responsive and walked us through the entire process. He was also very transparent with pricing, which was very reasonable. I think for the level of professionalism, timeliness, and cost, Cassidy Paving was a great value. I highly recommend them."
"Cassidy Paving is a top notch paving company. They are the first and only company I go to when I need to asphalt repair and/or installation."
"Over the past 10 years Cassidy Paving has completed many commercial parking lot projects for us. Their work has been excellent and their crews are very knowledge able. I would highly recommend Cassidy Paving for any size paving project."
Driveway Pothole Repair or Milling: What's Right for Your Corporate Building's Parking Lot?
Parking Lot Asphalt Paving Specifications: What to Look for as a Facility Manager
Get Comprehensive Paving Services
No cutting corners. No skipping steps. Cassidy Paving is known for a caring, thorough approach to commercial paving, industrial paving, paving repairs, and snow removal.
For maximum safety and curb appeal, get a paving services estimate from our team today.
Cassidy Paving Company
Based in Haverhill, MA, Cassidy Paving is a commercial paving company serving southern NH and Massachusetts.
Mission Statement: Delivering commercial and industrial paving services with courteous service, clear communication, and consistent results.