Massachusetts municipal paving projects can be streamlined and effective. You can trust Cassidy Paving to get city paving work done right.
"We had a great experience with Cassidy Paving. I think for the level of professionalism, timeliness, and cost, Cassidy Paving was a great value. I highly recommend them." - Elizabeth H.
As a local Haverhill, MA, commercial and industrial paving company, Cassidy Paving is proud of our qualifications and expertise in city government paving work. We are committed to the highest standards of service, safety, and compliance in every municipal paving service.
Proud to Serve the State of Massachusetts
Cassidy Paving is MassDOT prequalified for highway construction and resurfacing work, so we're prepared to improve and repair municipal paving, including walkways, highways, roadways, and more. Cassidy Paving offers fair, competitive bids for city government paving projects, and gets those projects done efficiently. Working with our experts means greater peace of mind. Your municipality will have paving that's up to code, safe, and appealing. In addition to promoting visitor and employee safety, we can maintain compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), keeping paved ramps and curb cuts accessible and intact so that everyone can enjoy the beauty and fun of historic Massachusetts towns and cities.
State Government Property Paving Services
Our paving services for city government properties include:
- Full Depth Reconstruction: Full depth reconstruction is designed to repair asphalt damage on city property at the deepest level, either from deep structural damage or destruction caused by water, sewer, or drainage failure.
- Reclamation/Pulverize & Grade: Pulverized asphalt is then ""reclaimed"" for use in a renewed surface layer, renewing pavement without excess waste of municipal resources.
- Overlay/Resurfacing: Pavement resurfacing/overlay is ideal for a stretch of roadway or other paved pathways with damage on the surface.
- Cut and Patch Repairs: For isolated damage, cut and patch repairs are a simple solution that minimizes downtime and interruption.
- Parking Lot Rebuilding: Parking lot rebuilding minimizes accidents, keeps city parking lots ADA compliant, and improves traffic flow for your federal government facility.
- Drain Rebuilding: Improved drainage means less frequent water damage, which better protects all the paving on your property long-term.
- Asphalt Berm Installation: Installing asphalt curbs reduces safety issues and makes paved city property more walkable.
- Asphalt Berm Repair: Repairing asphalt curbs reduces the risk of injury, vehicle damage, and other liabilities.
- Recreation Areas: We provide paving for recreation areas on city government property, including paved walkways and sports courts.
Working With Cassidy Paving
We provide comprehensive estimates Including any paving service and paving repairs you need.
We'll match the scope of paving repairs and services to the needs of your property for maximum impact and longevity.
From estimate to walkthrough, we prioritize safety of your team, your site, and our crews every step of the way.
When choosing Cassidy, your repaired or restored pavement will look like new and have the most durable possible finish.
Watch Cassidy Paving in Action
What Makes Cassidy Paving Different?
What Our Clients Say
"We had a great experience with Cassidy Paving. We worked directly with Dan, and he was very responsive and walked us through the entire process. He was also very transparent with pricing, which was very reasonable. I think for the level of professionalism, timeliness, and cost, Cassidy Paving was a great value. I highly recommend them."
"Cassidy Paving is a top notch paving company. They are the first and only company I go to when I need to asphalt repair and/or installation."
"Over the past 10 years Cassidy Paving has completed many commercial parking lot projects for us. Their work has been excellent and their crews are very knowledge able. I would highly recommend Cassidy Paving for any size paving project."
Paving Tips From the Pros
ADA Access: What Is It and Why Is It So Important for Your Commercial Facility?
10 Ways to Mitigate the Effects of Snow and Ice on Your Commercial Paving
Get Comprehensive Commercial & Industrial Paving Services
No cutting corners. No skipping steps. Cassidy Paving is known for a caring, thorough approach to commercial paving, industrial paving, paving repairs, and snow removal.
For maximum safety and curb appeal, get a paving services estimate from our team today.
Cassidy Asphalt Paving
Based in Haverhill, MA, Cassidy Paving is a commercial paving company serving southern NH and Massachusetts.
Mission Statement: Delivering commercial and industrial paving services with courteous service, clear communication, and consistent results.