Asphalt Berm: Repair Asphalt Curb Before Winter Hits
Cassidy Paving is a top notch paving company. They are the first and only company I go to when I need to asphalt repair and/or installation. Tom S.
Repair Asphalt Curb Ahead of Winter WeatherCompleting berm repair ahead of winter weather is a smart move. Why?
- It’s a proactive way to ensure snow, ice and sleet won’t pool, puddle, and pile up at inconvenient areas on your property once the weather turns cold.
- It gets rid of an eyesore: snow pools and puddles in unwanted spots are frustrating for drivers and pedestrians. They hurt your curb appeal to guests, visitors, and potential customers.
- It prevents many of the safety hazards that occur thanks to damaged berm, including cracks and potholes, which only become riskier and harder to mitigate when winter weather starts.
Why is Warm Weather Ideal for Berm Repair?Aside from taking a solution-oriented approach, planning asphalt projects like curb repair during warmer, milder weather conditions is a great way to ensure you get the best possible results on your paving project.
- It is easier to work hot asphalt, so you have a better chance of getting the smooth texture and finish you want from fresh pavement and curb work.
- Warm temperatures allow correct compaction. When it is allowed to compact to the necessary specs, your curb will be far more durable for a longer stretch of time.
- Hotter weather means warmer asphalt. Getting asphalt warmer allows seams (or joints) to come together more readily, which prevents weak spots from compromising your pavement or curbs.
Do You Need Curb Repair?Commonly known as a curb, an asphalt berm accomplishes the following as part of your commercial paving project or residential driveway work:
- Sets a boundary to a driveway, parking lot, or other asphalt that provide a direction for runoff
- Prevents water damage and deterioration to existing pavement
- Ponds, pools, streams, or puddles of water forming in unwanted places, or staying around longer than expected after a storm
- Cracks, potholes, and other imperfections cropping up after storms move through town
Trust Cassidy Paving for Expert Berm Repair ServicesCurb repair protects your driveway, parking lot, paved walkway or other asphalt on your property from cold weather damage. The sooner you repair vulnerabilities, the less likely work or play will be disrupted for your guests due to unplanned repairs. Cassidy Paving is who Massachusetts trusts for commercial paving and residential driveway work, including asphalt berm repair. We’ll work with you to assess your repair and repaving needs, and complete your project on your schedule during ideal conditions for best results. Don’t let a damaged curb become a massive inconvenience or a safety liability. Protect yourself and your guests this winter by getting berm repair done now. Contact Cassidy Paving for your home or commercial curb repair estimate today.
We provide comprehensive estimates Including any paving service and paving repairs you need.
We'll match the scope of paving repairs and services to the needs of your property for maximum impact and longevity.
From estimate to walkthrough, we prioritize safety of your team, your site, and our crews every step of the way.
When choosing Cassidy, your repaired or restored pavement will look like new and have the most durable possible finish.
"We had a great experience with Cassidy Paving. We worked directly with Dan, and he was very responsive and walked us through the entire process. He was also very transparent with pricing, which was very reasonable. I think for the level of professionalism, timeliness, and cost, Cassidy Paving was a great value. I highly recommend them."
"Cassidy Paving is a top notch paving company. They are the first and only company I go to when I need to asphalt repair and/or installation."
"Over the past 10 years Cassidy Paving has completed many commercial parking lot projects for us. Their work has been excellent and their crews are very knowledge able. I would highly recommend Cassidy Paving for any size paving project."
When Is an Asphalt Overlay the Best Choice for Your Parking Lot? Signs to Look For
How to Keep Your Facility Safe and Operational During Spring Pavement Repairs
Get Comprehensive Commercial & Industrial Paving Services
No cutting corners. No skipping steps. Cassidy Paving is known for a caring, thorough approach to commercial paving, industrial paving, paving repairs, and snow removal.
For maximum safety and curb appeal, get a paving services estimate from our team today.
Cassidy Asphalt Paving
Based in Haverhill, MA, Cassidy Paving is a commercial paving company serving southern NH and Massachusetts.
Mission Statement: Delivering commercial and industrial paving services with courteous service, clear communication, and consistent results.