Property management and business ownership in Massachusetts and New England brings some unique challenges, including answering one big question, year after year, does your commercial property have a snow removal plan this winter?
You can trust the snow removal specialists at Cassidy Paving to show up during a winter weather event, deliver the results we promised, and keep your property safe and welcoming.
We Know New England Snow Removal
New England properties are extremely vulnerable to severe winter storms. Any size winter storm can bring asphalt damage, potholes, and slick spots that threaten sidewalk and parking lot safety. Snow and ice must be dealt with immediately and effectively. Every hour that passes is another hour that can lead to safety hazards, lost revenue, and greater liability.
Cassidy Paving has proven that we can weather the longest storms, including the largest in Boston’s history in February 2003. Our commercial snow removal clients count on our great leadership, positive and professional attitude, and commitment to on-the-job safety.
Snow Removal Pricing Options
Cassidy Paving offers commercial and industrial snow removal pricing options that are flexible to your needs and your budget. Our team can discuss which option might be the best fit for your property, given weather conditions and other considerations. You can choose from one of the following snow removal plans:
- PER SEASON: Flat rate ice and snow removal, no matter how much snow or ice fall; paid over 4 months or 12 months
- PER STORM: Flat rate ice and snow removal for a single winter weather event, no matter how much snow or ice fall during that event
- PER PUSH: This snow and ice removal price range is based on the amount of snow that falls during a single winter weather event
Why Hire Cassidy Paving for Snow Removal?
It’s simple: Cassidy Paving understands how ice and snow damage asphalt. We can work with you to prevent and repair asphalt damage, and we’re there when you need us for urgent industrial or commercial snow removal. Here’s a look at the specialized expertise you can expect when you partner with us for snow removal services.
- Cassidy Paving is a proud member of the Snow and Ice Management Association (SIMA). We are up-to-date on the safest, most effective snow removal best practices for commercial and industrial properties.
- Our 24/7/365 on-call staff is available to help with emergency snow removal needs.
- We utilize trusted meteorology services for faster updates and more reliable forecasts.
- When winter weather hits, we walk every inch of every site. Marking curbs, fire hydrants, fixed hazards and mapping out traffic patterns keep your site operational no matter how fast the snow falls.
- We have 15 pieces of snow removal equipment and counting to tackle any storm on a variety of surfaces.
- We offer 48-hour invoicing after every storm for effective budgeting.
- We are fully insured for snow and ice liability for greater peace of mind.
Complete snow removal comes down to equipment, expertise, and materials used. Cassidy Paving stock piles fuel and salt so it’s available when you need it. We use zero sand for snow removal. Our 100% salt snow removal means you save time and money, and there’s less mess to clean up. Don’t wait until the storm hits to get your snow removal plan in place. Contact Cassidy Paving for an industrial or commercial snow removal estimate today.